Tuesday 2 June 2015

Blue Lotus (Zoeva Graphic Eyes)


I believe finding the mera-wala shade is the greatest achievement for a make-up enthusiast. I experienced this when I saw Zoeva Blue Lotus!




Zoeva Blue Lotus is a creamy eye pencil; sharpenable, which may lead to product wastage, but I don't mind as the color is the perfect blue! I am so much in love with this shade that these summers I think I am giving my black liners a much needed break. It's the perfect peacock blue and a great summer color.

Because it is so creamy, the pencil flattens out quickly, but it doesn't break once.
In 5-10 seconds, it sets to a matte finish and doesn't budge or smudge. 


Zoeva Graphic Eyes are a stunning range of colors. I am eyeing Desert Traveler and Rock n Roll bride too (both gorgeous brown shades). But unfortunately, they are always out of stock.



The color is waterproof; I always need a makeup remover for this particular eyeliner. It doesn't sting the eyes or move to the crease, considering I have oily eyelids.

Overall, I think they are one of the best eye pencils in the market at affordable prices.
Do check out the colors and share your favorites in Comment section below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?