Sunday 4 October 2015

A Perfect Match (Bourjois 123 Perfect CC cream and Healthy Balance Unifying Powder)


Achieving that no-makeup look requires some serious thought!

OK so I have this no-foundation policy when it comes to base make-up (last time when I used one was 3 years back on my wedding day!!!). So I mostly rely on BB/CC creams. When I say that, it means I have gone through loads, almost everything that I could get hold of here in India :)



This summer I wanted to try a new one and that's how Bourjois came into the picture. And good God! I wonder why I never used it before. Bourjois 123 Perfect CC cream is light in texture, almost like a tinted moisturizer, but provides a pretty decent coverage. It doesn't give any cakey feeling, doesn't cling to the dry patches and spreads like second skin giving you a natural from-within glow. 

I use shade 32 Beige Claire

It also has SPF 15, good for those no-sunscreen lazy days.

Coming now to the Healthy Balance Unifying Powder, it is what you should try if you usually avoid pressed powders. I have combination-dry skin and it's the T zone on my face that gives me nightmares! 

  
The packaging is sleek and compact. The texture is finely milled and it does mattify your skin but doesn't give you that flat face. It's matt but gives you that healthy complexion at the same time. It claims to have some fruit extracts, to give you that natural, healthy glow without any dryness.



This is considered a dupe for Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder. Yes!! And if that wasn't enough, Amelia from http://amelialiana.com/ calls it  a Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Powder dupe!! Now Chanel is Chanel and Armani is Armani, but there is a huge price difference here and you can definitely save some money.


Price: Bourjois 123 Perfect CC cream (Rs 710)
            Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder (Rs 710)

So what are your favorites among all the CCs and BBs and powders? Do let me know in the comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?