Saturday 18 July 2015

Clearing the scalp (The Body Shop shampoos)


How often do you change your shampoos? I never stuck to one brand until The Body Shop (TBS) happened!

The two shampoos that I use are Rainforest Shine shampoo and the Ginger Anti-dandruff shampoo.



The Shine shampoo (Rs 795 for 250 ml) is for normal-dry hair and is silicone and SLS free. You can know more about it here. The best thing about this is that it doesn't leave your hair dry (thanks to all the good oils present), and though it is sulphate free, it produces enough foam to give your hair clean feel. I won't use it after oiling my hair though. It lasts long too.




Now this is what I call a good clearing shampoo! It is an anti-dandruff shampoo with ginger; feels and smells really refreshing; works on oily hair too! 
It makes my already dry hair more dry but works great on scalp. I use it once a fortnight or it makes my hair very dry. It gives a little tingling sensation when applied and the post-wash your scalp feels so fresh.
Buy it here.



There is always some good deal going on in TBS stores and online. I think currently there is flat 50% online sale going on. Do check that out.

And please let me know which are your current favourites in shampoos. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?