Friday 8 May 2015

A refreshing start to summers (Natio Meditate Hand Cream–Pink Lotus Attar Review)


Natio Meditate Collection


Natio Meditate is a blissful new body care collection that cleanses and nourishes your body while helping to uplift and inspire – turning your beauty ritual into a calming session.
Each product embraces a unique hero Attar as the fragrance, providing every formulation with a specific mood enhancing effect. Particular Attars, such as Pink Lotus, create a peaceful atmosphere and help still the mind, while others, such as Champa, open the heart and uplift the spirit. These fragrances are complemented with skin nourishing and moisturising benefits of natural plant extracts and essences to make your skin super-soft. 
Basically, Natio Mediate body care turns your daily bath and body routine into a perfect pampering ‘me time’ session – which is what we LOVE!*


Pink Lotus Essential Oil is said to help promote tranquility, spiritual reflection and meditation. Pink Lotus is compared to Frankincense in its ability to open the air ways deepening the breath thus promoting relaxation and calmness. For this reason, it is used in Yoga.

Natio Meditate Hand Cream–Pink Lotus Attar

When it comes to hand creams, I think I haven't found anything better than Crabtree & Evelyn (C&E) creams so far. But in summers, those can be a bit heavy, even for the night, and so I had been looking for something moisturizing but a little lighter. This one by Natio however is a really light lotion. It is nowhere near the thick hand creams I have used so far, like my favorite C&E. If I am not careful while opening the cap, the lotion squirts out! So I would definitely prefer a pump pack for this.





On the moisturizing front, this is not something meant for severely dry hands. It is hydrating but it is NOT a winter hand cream, when skin is really stretchy and needs loads of extra moisture. Days are hotter now, and this seems to be the perfect thing. I am not sure about the coming months, but right now it doesn’t give me sweaty hands.

Now something that I love the most—the fragrance. It is the freshest fragrance I have ever experienced. I am not familiar with the pink lotus fragrance, so I can’t say whether this cream has that; for me it is a mix of lavender, calendula, a hint of marigold! But it smells so wonderfully fresh. Have you ever pluck blooming flowers, without knowing what the flower is? The fragrance that those stems leave on your hands, it is exactly that. My husband says it smells of the wild flowers on his treks through the jungles! One thing that I find a little strange is that if I sniff too hard, I feel like sneezing :P  

This cream is from the Meditate range of Natio. Now I am not sure whether it aids in that or not; but I do know that pink lotus essential oil is used in meditation practices. And I also know that it is pretty expensive!!

Overall, I think this is a perfect summer companion. I am really happy that I bought this at this time of the year.

Price: Rs 599 for 100 ml (Natio is available on most online shopping sites)

*Info taken from somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?