Saturday 9 May 2015

Iraya Cleansing Milk with Honey (for dry skin)


  
I use this cleansing milk as a morning cleanser when my skin feels uber-dehydrated (all thanks to the AC air!). I realized that though this product appears quite light and runny, it is really packed with some strong moisturizing ingredients. 


I actually read the ingredient list again after using this for the first time. This product is actually meant for dry skin, no not just dry, superdry; heaven-sent for all who have this parched, dry skin! It removes all the dry patches; my face just drinks up all the moisture, and the skin is so supple after wiping






Most importantly, it doesn’t sting in the eyes. That’s something I really dread (Himalaya cleansing milk does that to my eyes, gives me blurred vision!). I massage 2 pumps of the cleanser as directed (I don’t keep it for 3 minutes as I don’t have much time in the morning), and then wipe it off with a damp cloth, followed with a splash of cold water.

I also used it on my Lakme eyconic kajal and L’oreal moist matte Blaze of Red swatches (two strokes each) just to show you all its effectiveness in removing make-up, if you want to use it that way. With two swipes, the colors lightened, and with four swipes, it was all gone.  



I really like the no-fuss pump bottle packaging rather than squeezing the hell out of a bottle specially through the end! What I don’t like is that you can’t really travel with the bottle. There is no lid over the pump, nor does the pump lock. So even a slight press can spill it. May be they should come up with a travel size. Also, there is a powdery fragrance to it which is so artificial (most fragrances give me headaches, so I can’t really help).



What is worth mentioning here is that this can be a very good substitute for your expensive hot cloth cleanser. For my combi-dry skin, this is quite rich right now, but my skin is going to love this in winters.   


Price: Rs 395 for 150 ml
Shelf life: 2 years

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?