Thursday 28 May 2015

Scared of Physical Exfoliators? No More! (Just Like Heaven cleanser from Burst of Happyness)


I am someone with the supersensitive skin and so usually I stay miles away from those gritty cleansers howsoever effective they are...well not always! This particular cleanser changed my outlook :)



This clay cleanser called Just Like Heaven is actually heaven sent for the dehydrated/dry skin. If you think that the clay will further dry out your skin, you are mistaken just like I was. Honestly speaking, I wasn't expecting much from this but right from the first use, I knew this had found permanent place in my stash.



The ingredient list is really simple and sorted. Just one look at it and you know whether it will suit you or not. No nasty chemicals!


The granules are really soft and only take form when you add water. They are not harsh at all and help along with the clay in deep cleansing. I take a teaspoon of it , add a little water, make smooth paste, and apply it on my dry skin with light strokes. Simply love the feeling of all essential oils releasing during the whole process.


It easily washes off after 2-3 splashes though you would like to keep you eyes closed; not that it burns but the granules can give you a little trouble!
The skin is clean, supple with no dry patches anywhere. High five!


Although this is particularly meant for dry/mature skin, I think anybody wanting some hydration for the face while cleansing can use this. But I wont't recommend this to oily-skinned beauties in summers. They have one more cleanser too I guess aimed at oily/combi skin. The website has all the information and they ship internationally too! Isn't that great? 

I am so impressed by the lady behind Burst of Happyness who has come out with such effective, natural, handmade products. You can learn more about the brand here.*

Highly highly recommend this brand. They have a plethora of products: soaps, shampoo bars, cleansers, body scrubs, serums! All natural and handmade, just imagine!

*I won this in a giveaway but my opinions are strictly based on my own experience.
Price: Rs 380 for 100 g


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?