Wednesday 6 May 2015

A late comeback year!


So I don't know what pushed me to start this blog again! Actually I know, something in my mind that actually told me that I can do this! Ya, sounds very clichéd, I know. But I got up this morning, and I just wanted to write, without following any rules or word limit or format, just the way I want to.

I tried typing in the URL of this blog and realized I didn't remember it! That kind of hit me . . . I mean I surely remember starting this blog with much enthusiasm, thinking "Oh! This is easy," "I will not fall into the trap of feeling bored,"people are going to love this!" and so on. But then I felt I was not actually ready for it. There were a lot many things I needed to learn. Of course, you are always learning. It never ends. But then even to make a good start, you need to know few things.

And I am not saying I am the blogging GURU now and not even sure how long this streak of confidence will last. The only thing I am sure about is I am going to stick to it.

Cheers to the new beginnings!   
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?