Sunday 31 May 2015

From the grasslands! (LYN Once Upon a Lime)


Pastels are back on the nails and I am enjoying them! 


I didn't know that this brand LYN* existed (I am still a caveman, when it comes to makeup!) until I got this in one of My Envy Boxes, which is basically a goodie box! I have reviewed one before here
So I think it was a new launch, and each box had a full-size nail paint, all different colors of course. I got this pastel green and I was actually excited because first, I was expecting some very common pinky shade, and second, I don't have a pastel green shade; experimenting with nail colors has never been my forte.


The texture is really creamy; I mean it's sheer when applied but it's quite thick. You need at least two coats to get that opaque color. 
The bottle is huge I must say!


It's been 3 days and the polish hasn't chipped. It's a big deal for me because even the best nail polishes don't last much on my nails!


The finish is gorgeously glossy, another plus for me :)


This has become my go-to shade this summer, as it is a really refreshing color to look at.
 LYN has a beautiful range of colors from beautiful pastels to brightest brights. 

*Price Rs 350
My Envy Box is also running a 30% discount on LYN, so you must check that out  here :)

Let me know if you have also used LYN and if yes, your favourite shades.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?