Monday 29 September 2014

Atlas Mountain Rose Shower and Moisture Gift Cube by The Body Shop (a photoreview)


All geared up for the festival season!



So this year, I am thinking about giving something useful. No, I mean my gifts are always useful in some or the other way, but they are very general, you know like candles, vases, and so on. But this time I want to give it a personal touch :) . I hope all the females (friends and family) like it as I decided to give personalized assorted gift boxes (not just Body Shop) depending on their choice and preference. 


This is one of them (can't show all!)



The pink box looks sooo cute! It is in the Atlas Mountain Rose range. See all the products here

Price: Rs 995 (less if you are a member)
















The pack contains a loofah, shower gel and body lotion!







The only thing I don't like about TBS cubes is that the products have individual price tags too, like the empty cube is priced Rs 135, the plastic case inside Rs 20!!! I mean a label on the outer box is fine but on all specially when you are marketing them as gifts . . . I am not feeling great! It is awkward. 

Happy celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?