Thursday 18 September 2014

Just Herbs Instaglow Almond Complexion Pack



Today's post is about a brand which has carved a niche for itself in a very short span of time. You talk to them once and you know why their tagline is Pure, Bespoke, Ayurvedic. Just Herbs stands true to its name. Read along why . . . .

I got to know about Just Herbs while doing an online search. I am obsessed with face packs! So that search led me to Nykaa, an online beauty portal. There were many products by a brand I had not heard about. Now I did some more research, went through a lot of reviews. And they were all good words! So I thought let's try. I bought the Almond complexion face pack and I quite liked it.





Product Review


Instaglow Almond Complexion Pack

Price: Rs 295
Qt: 150 g

Ingredients:
Almond oil** 1%, Bitter Orange peel 2%, Neem* 2%,Turmeric 2%, Symplocos bark 2%, Cinnamon 1%, Holy basil 1%, Liquorice 1%, Indian madder(Rubia cordifolia) 1%, Honey 1%, Khus grass (Vetiver) 1%, Natrium boricum 1%, zinc oxide 1%, Bentonite clay, Indian volcanic clay, Aqua, Aloevera leaf juice*,Vegetable glycerine*, Disodium EDTA, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate, Natural preservative(Herbs-Essential oil Complex), Fragrance. *certified organic **Certified Organic cold pressed.

Claims:
This face pack instantly rejuvenates and revitalizes a dry dehydrated and mature skin, with a difference you can see and feel giving it a much smoother appearance and an even complexion tone.

How to use:
Cleanse skin with cotton wool dipped in raw milk. Apply on face and neck for 20-25 minutes.When dry, wash with lukewarm water while massaging with wet finger tips followed by a cold splash. For extra dry skin, add little milk cream and honey. 

Read more about it here


What I like


1. It includes all certified organic ingredients. No parabens, all natural.

2. I don't really use mud packs because they are drying and sting badly. Now the dry thing can be taken care of but I can't really stop the stinging. But this pack doesn't sting at all. I like that it suits my sensitive skin.

3. It is an excellent detanning pack. I use it on my face once every 10 days and on my nose twice a week. It wipes all the tan so easily!




4. It is pore-tightening too!

5. It is super-affordable. I mean you are getting an all organic product, which actually works, at such a great price. What else do you want?

6. Full disclosure of ingredients. Nothing such as base QS.


What I don't like

1. It really dries up my already dry skin if I don't add milk to it.



2. I don't like the jar packaging for mud packs. It is drying up in the jar. Also, I think they should come up with smaller travel sizes too. 

3. I am not so happy with the last line of ingredients. And why fragrance?


Buy it on Amazon (Rs 236), Snapdeal, and many other online sites. Just Herbs products are widely available.


Verdict: Highly recommended!

Oh! I completely forgot the best part! You can even consult them on WhatsApp (+91-8054948180) from 10 am to 8 pm. They are very patient with all the questions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?