Friday 5 September 2014

Forest Essentials Night Treatment Cream Jasmine & Patchouli (A Review)

Price: Rs 1595 (50 gm)



Next few posts are going to be about skincare. There won't be much on make-up because I am NOT a make-up enthusiast. But when it comes to skincare, I am a hoarder. I guess all Indian women are. 

Add caption



Forest Essentials doesn't need an introduction. It is one of the most trusted Ayurvedic brands of our country. 
On the website of Forest Essentials, there is a long description given for every product. Please go to the link. 









This is a light night cream for oily-combination skin types, but a strict no-no for dry skin. I have combination-dry skin, which is too dry in winters.
I use this cream ONLY during monsoons (July to mid-September), when it rains heavily here and the humidity is at its peak.  









The texture is very smooth, spreads easily, absorbs quickly, and gives an immediate plumping effect. It actually controls oil on my t-zone. Now, the best part about this cream is the fragrance, so soothing. I actually feel I am standing in some garden of night jasmine. It lingers on till the morning, as you can smell it with every splash of water on your face. 

The downer is definitely the price. I mean for 1595, I expect something better. FE is available on Jabong, Flipkart, and FE website.     



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?