Thursday 4 June 2015

Berries for lips (Essence Lipliner in 15 Honey Berry)


I never thought I could carry bold colors on my lips. But this shade is so beautiful that I had to give it a try.


Honey Berry is a dark plummy shade. I think I am going to enjoy this shade more in winters; it brightens up the face instantly and gives you such defined lips.


The texture is creamy, so no tugging/pulling required, but I would suggest exfoliating the lips first as it clings to the dry patches. It sets to a semimatte finish. In pictures it looks tad lighter. The color gets darker after a couple of minutes and leans toward maroonish purple, like that dark rose color. I hope I am making sense.


At Rs 129, I think this product is a steal. I definitely checking out more lipliners from Essence :)

What are your thoughts on this shade? Do let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?