Thursday 25 June 2015

Scalp Therapy for Monsoons (Just Herbs Javakusum Hair Oil)


Do you like oiling your hair? For me, it is the most tedious job in the world!
I like the no-fuss shampoo-conditioning hair care routine and adding another step to it is so not possible for me.



According to Just Herbs,*

This everyday use non-sticky oil, is a potent hair tonic which prevents dandruff, arrests hair fall and premature greying. Hibiscus, amla and indigo work to gradually darken the hair while henna works as conditioner. Blend of vegetable oils provides a wholesome nourishment to more healthy, shiny black hair.
  • Classical Formulation: Ayurvedic Formulary of India
  • Contains certified organic hibiscus, Indian Gooseberry, Henna and certified organic cold pressed Sesame Castor and Coconut  oils
  • Free from petrochemicals, parabens, SLS/SLES PEG/PPG, Genetically modified ingredients(GMO) and other synthetic ingredients
  • No added preservative or colour
  • 100 ml for Rs 445
Know more about it here.



I use this Javakusum (hibiscus) oil once every 15 days. It's a completely nonsticky oil. You will feel like applying more as it vanishes on the scalp quickly.
I keep it for an hour and shampoo. It washes off easily in one wash. I won't say it changes your hair dramatically. I have curly-wavy hair, so I think shampooing after oiling smoothens the hair tips a bit. 
Rains usually do not show mercy on hair and hair fall is a common problem. One thing I have noticed is that it has decreased my hair fall considerably. Also, my curls become a frizz ball during monsoons! This oil helps in taming the hair really effectively.


Do you use oil too? How do you tackle with rains? Please let me know in the comments below.
 
*Info taken from the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?