Tuesday 16 June 2015

For the Honey Lovers (Forest Essentials Madhulika Nourishing Honey Lep)


I took a short break; was in the momland! Loved every bit of the time and now I am back :)

This is another favorite from Forest Essentials. It's basically a moisturising gel mask. OK, so don't think it's summer time and we don't need this. 


According to Forest Essentials,*

Forest Essentials Madhulika Lep Facial Masque is packed with potent herbs and cold pressed organic oils. Enriched with organic raw Honey this masque deeply cleanses, tones and gives an instant glow to the skin. The combination of natural herbs along with Raw Cane Sugar eliminates dead and dry skin cells leaving a smooth porcelain finish.  



The ingredient list is quite powerpacked. It has all the ingredients, organic honey, bitter orange peel oil, sandalwood oil, and so on, which I believe are is superuseful for detanning purposes. 


You have to apply to clean face, preferably open pores, so that the essential oils have the maximum effect. It looks dark in the jar but lean towards yellowish-translucent film when spread.


I would suggest applying a thin even layer and not letting it dry completely, as washing it off is a pain in the a**. I first keep a hot damp towel on my face and then massage it all over the face like a gel cream using my fingertips. I keep it for 10 minutes and the first splash of water is a lukewarm followed with cold water.

I love that it leaves the skin tightened but not because of dryness. Pores look smaller; on the brightening part, I can't see any noticeable difference. But the skin does feel nourished. There is no oily film left on the face and skin looks supple. 

The fragrance tempts you to eat it sometimes; it's tangy and fresh, like orange marmalade!


So what is your favorite masque for summers? Please do share in the comments box below!

*Info taken from the website. For more, check here.
Price: Rs 1475 for 50 g

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?