Thursday 11 June 2015

Coffee for Nails (Colorbar Nail Lacquer 12 Espresso)


So I am back to the color I absolutely love. It's the perfect shade that goes with any outfit of any color!
As the name (12 Espresso) says, this is a coffee shade. I bought this shade 2 years back and surprisingly, its quality is still the same. OK OK...a little gloopy it is now, but nothing that can't be manged. 


This shade is probably from my initial nail paint days. I remember asking the girl across the counter for a light brown shade. Saying "nude" was a little . . . you know! But the moment I applied it, I knew I had found my shade.


This one looks beautiful with a sheer single coat, but I apply two usually. The brush is fantastic and the finish is high-shine. Gorgeous!


Colorbar has probably stopped making this shade now, but you can still ask at the stores. In the pictures, it's looking more yellowey kind of shade, but actually it is a beautiful frappe color! 

So what are your initial nail paint days' memories? Please share with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?