Wednesday 10 June 2015

The Perfect Balance (Avène Rebalancing Soothing Emulsion)


Summers are finally here and my skin is throwing tantrums again! So this emulsion is what I usually use to keep my skin in check.

So in summers my skin is combi-dehydrated...can I say? The T-zone looks beauuuutiful with the oily glow and shining blackheads on the nose!!! Seriously, I love my winters skin so much. 


Avène Rebalancing Soothing Emulsion (Rs 1200 for 50 ml) is a no-nonsense moisturiser for combination skin. What I love about this is it moisturises really well but doesn't make the skin a grease pan.

It's paraben and silicone free. I hate silicones on my face as they usually give me clogged pores.

I use a pea-size amount; it absorbs quickly leaving no shine. Price is a little higher but then only a little is required, and it does what it says. It doesn't make any tall claims which makes it actually good, simple everyday moistursier. 


It has the famous Avène thermal spring water, which I know we all love to the core, as the first ingredient. I have been using it for a month now and it hasn't give me blocked pores or any dry patches. Win win!


I would not recommend this for severely dry or oily skin, but this perrrrfect for combination skin in summers. An absolute summer favourite it has become :)

So what are your summer favourites for skin? Please share in the comment box below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?