Tuesday 23 June 2015

Peaches and Pinks (Streetwear Color Rich Ultramoist Lipsticks 8 Berrylicious & 9 Ruby Riddle)


Summers scream brights, neons, peaches, and pinks! That's how I define summers in terms of make-up.

I used to buy Streetwear products during college days as this used to be the most affordable one that also offered good quality. 


Left: 9 Ruby riddle; Right: 8 Berrylicious 



So I picked two lipsticks from Streetwear Color Rich Ultramoist collection (Price: Rs 180 each). One is a bright pink and another a peachy pink. After almost 15 years, I have bought Streetwear!




Berrylicious is a bright, glossy pink and Ruby Riddle* is a peachy pink. Both the color instantly brighten up your face. 
The color pay-off is amazing. With just one stroke, the color hides all the pigmentation that I have on the upper lip. 
I don't know whether they have matte colors too in the range. Please let me know if they have.
The only problem is that the colors transfer a lot. But that won't be an issue after the blot and powder technique I guess. At this price, the product is a steal. I highly recommend this Color Rich range from Streetwear.




Have you tried the colors from this range. What are your favourites? Please let me know in the comment box below :) 

*Ruby Riddle looks like Dating Coral from the L'Oreal rouge caress collection. So, if you are looking for a cheaper, close dupe, you can check this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?