Saturday 27 June 2015

Aloe for Skin (The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Day Cream)


We all know how useful aloe vera is for skin. Aloe Soothing Day Cream from The Body Shop (TBS) was an impulse purchase but do I have any complaint, let's find out....



According to TBS,*
This dermatologically tested daily moisturiser hydrates skin that needs more gentle care. 
• Gentle hydration 
• Leaves skin soft and smooth 
• Fragrance, colour and alcohol-free 
• No added preservatives

Know more about it here.



I bought this cream during the yearly 50% off sale of TBS when it was still pretty cold here in Dehradun. The actual price is Rs 995 (50 ml). 

The cream has some really good ingredients, a smooth texture (owing to -cones I believe!), and is very moisturising. It is a day cream but there is no SPF mentioned. It is so light yet so moisturising.

  
I would like to mention here that this cream is simply not meant for summers. This is a perfect winter day cream. I have combination skin and this makes my face too sweaty after a minute of applying. 



These days I mix with my Bourjois CC cream and apply. It is match made in heaven. It provides just the right amount of moisture required. But using it alone during summer daytime won't be a wise decision. 


I think this can be a good night cream, though currently I am using the White Tea Night Cream from The Nature's Co. 

So what do you think about this day cream? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?